Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The ever intense Shane Drake

Somehow even his name sounds dark and mysterious...Shane told us, "I think that I would be fairly accurate in saying that I am pretty intense. I take my life and the contents of it, quite seriously. I can definitely be a little whacky, sometimes witty, and often times paranoid. Plus it is probably a relevant thing to note that I have a fairly obnoxious dose of OCD which pretty much gives me the qualities of a delusional mad scientist."

To date, Shane Drake has directed over 50 music videos and co-produced 3 films. This year, he was awarded the MTV/VMA for Video Of The Year for his video "I Write Sins Not Tragedies" for the band, Panic! At The Disco.


Although you may be familar with some of his work, you may not know that he used to be a be involved with the youth in his community. "I was a youth pastor for a couple different churches a few years back," Shane responded. "It was a wonderfully enriching time in my life and I loved every moment of it."

No comments: